By NeoLife CEO, Kendra Brassfield
What Uber, Lyft, and freelancers are missing. Why there’s never been a better time to become a Promoter.
As more people realise that the typical 9–5 job isn’t giving them the economic freedom they once hoped for, we are seeing a massive cultural shift taking place that is transforming how we view both work and life. This is the era of the Gig Economy.
Approximately 150 million workers in North America and Western Europe have left the confines of their cubicles to become independent contractors, with the freedom to decide where they work, how they work and with whom they work. There are many part-time or full-time gig opportunities including rideshare gigs like Uber or Lyft, freelance gigs like writers or designers and service gigs like cleaning or carpentry.
But there’s a catch! Smart entrepreneurs and gig seekers are quickly realising that many of these popular gig-employment opportunities are missing a key element of an ideal business that can’t be ignored… Residual Income!
What do Warren Buffett, Jeff Bezos, Oprah Winfrey and Bill Gates all have in common?
Besides the fact that they’ve all amassed incredible billion-dollar fortunes, they all understand the power of leverage through residual income. They understand that the way to build wealth is not by trading time for money, but instead, it’s about making wise investments of time and money that generate income well after the work is done. That doesn’t mean you can stop working all together, but it means that you have the freedom to sometimes take a step back and from the day-to-day. For example, you don’t have to be at your rental property every day in order to continue earning monthly rent. But you do have to answer the tenants’ questions about a toilet issue from time to time.
Will a gig with Uber or cleaning someone’s home bring you residual income? Or will you be able to drive a lot of people around this week and see the fruits of that labour pay off well into the future? Not a chance.
So how do you create residual income?
It requires choosing a business with these key attributes:
- Offer a quality product/service that people will continue to purchase month after month and year after year, in a growing market segment. A product that works!
- With a proven business model that enables you to grow and leverage the work of other people who join you, so you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself.
- An added bonus if people work WITH you as business partners and not FOR you as employees.
- An even bigger bonus if you are able to make a positive impact on the lives and well-being of your customers and business partners.
- Plus, it should be fun! Something you can enjoy not just as a job, but as a career and passion.
Before making your gig decision, consider the following facts:
Dietary Supplementation just reached an all time high!
The 2019 CRN Consumer Survey on Dietary Supplements just announced that supplement usage has reached an all time record, with 77 percent of Americans reporting they consume dietary supplements. Adults between the ages of 35–54 have the highest usage of dietary supplements at 81 percent. Huge demand = huge business opportunity. Consumers are searching for products that are both safe and effective and NeoLife is the perfect solution.
What if you could get a little wealthier every time you helped someone get healthier?
Start a NeoLife business and:
- Earn a spare-time, part-time, or full-time
income when you share NeoLife
- Decide when you work and how you work
- Join our movement to end the trend